Saturday, March 7, 2009
Zo What's Up
So the thing is, I walked in on a bunch of zombie hunters the other night, and I was appalled. Just kidding, I was fascinated by the passion of hunting season. They were cursing out the screen of their training sessions, what stupid humans getting bit left and right by clown zombies and shit. Who does that? So, I've decided to invest in zombie protection classes. Kind of like women's self-defense classes, except mega-awesome. I think maybe you should come with me, and we can all kick some major zombie ass. Maybe I'm wrong and I won't be able to and maybe there will be no classes, or the sessions may be filled, but I'm totally taking the chance. The instructors are pretty awesome and knowledgeable, every day learning more and so focused. Anyway I just heard The Riverdales are coming, and I was pleasantly reminded of The Queers show coming up. A nice break from zombie killer training. Come, come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment