So here's the thing, I hear zombies are taking over. Seems pretty exciting. I wouldn't mind living like the original Dawn of the Dead, fuckin chillin in a shopping mall and experiencing anarchy. Wouldn't be too different, the whole zombies taking a bite out of you, besides the fact if I break into a store, I'll get broken down before I can reap the benefits. Ah well, such is life, or lack thereof. But I would be a little scared, you know? would it hurt? I can't out run a cow, let alone a hungry zombie, so there's my only dilemma. I'm kind of excited to become a zombie, eliminating the question of what the afterlife holds for me. I wouldn't mind being a zombie when this life's over, though I'd prefer being a monkey, the kind that can fly from tree to tree. I'd also like to find treats in my lover's hair, and cherish him/her more for that, but I guess biting someone's shoulder off can bring the same joy. I wouldn't have to worry about bills because my only need would be flesh, and that's free when you're a badass zombie. Education would be non-existent seeing as life would be led completely by survival instinct. I wonder how long it'd take them to get me. Probably not long. I'd have a heart attack and it'd be a field day for my future friends. Ah well, all is fair in love and war. If I were a zombie, I wonder if I'd find love, and if the love I already have would be equivalent in zombie-form. I would like to think that this "foreverness" holds true in zombie-land. Anarchy would also be interesting, only if I were a zombie though. I don't like the whole idea of the strong guys picking on the little guys, seems too much like capitalism, except replace the corporations with other strengthy things. But if we were zombies, we would just be zombies, and nothing would matter but food, and in that sense, anarchy would be awesome. I'd help out the little zombies and maybe I'd set up a nest for the weak ones and regurgitate my lunch into their helpless little mouths. Wonder if that'd be the right thing to do. I can eat for two, no problem. If I were a zombie, I'd probably have a smoking problem, weed that is, seeing as food tastes so much better, and life is revolved around eating as a zombie, I would be high all the time. I wonder if weed has the same affect on zombies as it has on us in this state. Maybe corn would be the weed of zombies. That'd be cool, seeing as Illinois has a shit load of corn. Cool. More to come on my zombie excitement.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment