I don't really know how to blog. The act of being a blogger is frustrating for me. I don't want to be completely vain and ramble about myself (as I am), but I don't know what else to write about, seeing as my life is all around me.
Skateboarding has been a life saver. I mean, of course I'm a waste of space out there, but it's been heavenly. The act of skating, and the people involved, I owe much thanks... even though I'm completely awkward out there and barely mumble a few words outside of those shared with Mere. One day I won't be the weirdo mumbling in the corner.
I haven't touched a piano since I decided to change my major.
I suck, horribly, with money.
I am all over the place these days, but that's OK...
I just wouldn't mind an ipod, my new tattoo, time to skate, clarity, and taco money.

No comments:
Post a Comment