Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 is the number

The thing is, in school I sucked at writing if I was given options. I was a good writer if I had a narrow range of personal freedom. So, putting that into "blogging," I'm going to go with that 25 craze that I have so easily fallen for. Now, there'll be different 25's to keep you on your toes... or not... but this is mainly for me. Thanks.




Today is 25 thoughts that crossed my mind today.

1. Why won't you buy my bike? 

2. Fuck I'm broke.

3.  I love you.

4. I made a great lunch.

5. Sorry! Didn't mean to wake you Mere Bear.

6. Nice blog Spencer.

7. I would really like a new board.

8. I wish it were warm and sunny.

9. I want to be a police officer... wait... what?

10. I'm all out of coke. Time to refill.

11. Sure would be nice if my ollie wasn't -0.21 inches.

12. Sure would be nice if I could get somewhere skating this year.

13. I'm going to get somewhere skating this year. Even if it's only noticeable to myself.

14. Chris Brown is a homosexual.

15. So is Missy.

16. So I hear Whitney is coming back with a bang. I sure hope so. I can't wait.

17. Why have I still not listened to Andrew Bird's new album. Or Fleet Foxes. There just a room away..

18. You know I ain't the type to walk around wearing matching shirts.... yes I am.

19. There were times when I needed someone... you have been by my side. Don't see that ever changing. 

20. It's important we communicate, too bad I live alone in my head.

21. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine, so why are there shady patches.

22. I haven't felt this good in how long? So long. Maybe it's unnatural, but I'm so down.

23. There is a light that shines special for you and me, even if it's red.

24. I thought two of my customers were prostitutes today. Not because they looked the part, which they did, but, this older swank lady said something of the sort, all friendly like, and I think I just overheard it wrong because it would have been way too weird.

25. Yes, I will keep drinking water.






No comments:

Post a Comment