today was a great day. I got up kinna late for what I have been these days... wait but before i really got up, lol, i made the best breakfast nachos lol.. anyway. Iended up driving my mom to and from the doctor, talked to her, then skated all day with Mere and had some great food thanks to her. I busted my shit up and got three patches of bloody rug burn lol but it was well worth it...
read a little more on the russian revo waiting on my mom, but didn't get too much further. today's intellectual stimulation was talking to my parents about Palestine/Israel. nice. I hope one day I can competently support my beliefs.
the world is fucking nuts, and it's going to drive me crazy, but it's exciting how much there has to be learned.
i'm so happy i'm not going back to school anytime soon. :) goonna read, skate, and play my ass off :) fucking the way to go.
much love, world.

g i am too jealous...enjoy life mayne!!teach me how to ride my board!lol.
ReplyDelete